This document states the terms and conditions of service at Fieldwork and covers topics such as:
- GP, Specialist, Allied health communication.
- Compensation (Workers and Motor), Dept of veterans affairs and Medicare claims.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policies.
By agreeing to this document and starting treatment at Fieldwork, you agree to these conditions.
1. GP Details and Health Insurance
On occasions we are required to communicate with your doctor, specialist, insurer or agent for the insurer, about your condition. By agreeing to this release form, you authorize the release of any medical information needed by the above to manage your condition.
2. Information relating to:
Chronic Disease Management Plan
Enhanced Primary Care (EPC)
Medicare care Plans
Workers Compensation Claims
Motor Vehicle Insurance Claims
Please be aware that Fieldwork Health is strictly a pay on the day based service.
EPC clients must be aware that a co-payment is mandatory on all services. Please see Fieldwork staff with any queries.
It is the responsibility of the client to:
- Finalise any outstanding account on the same day of service.
- a 10% surcharge applies each day the balance is outstanding.
- Provide the correct information to Fieldwork about any claim you are receiving or in the process of receiving
- Apply to their insurer for any payment re-imbursement.
- Fieldwork will provide copies of paid invoices to you.
- Each client is 100% responsible for all service charges regardless of claim outcome
3. Cancellation / Reschedule Policy
All New Clients to Fieldwork must read the below section
We ask that all patients arrive on time to their appointment. We value your time, our other clients and our own time.
If your Therapist is late, you will still receive a full consultation. If the Client is late, your consultation will usually finish at the scheduled time, to be fair to your Therapist and Clients with appointments after yours.
We suggest you allow yourself enough time prior to your consultation and we will certainly try not to keep you waiting.
We understand that there are circumstances that arise with the need to change your appointment, as such you are asked to contact the clinic 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Missed and Cancelling your Appointment
Please be advised that any patient who has missed or cancelled an appointment and not advised us at least 24 hours prior to the appointment will be required to provide full payment for their booked service.
We don't want you to have to pay any missed appointment fees so please:
Call our friendly reception staff on 6468 6825 at least 24 hours before your appointment if you need to reschedule or cancel. If it's a weekend or public holiday, just leave a message on our machine.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact our helpful staff 6468 6825.